If you want to start your own small business with private clients, but you’re not sure how to get started, enter this Non-Competition to win a FREE Yoga Biz Coaching Workshop.
I’ve developed a program to help yoga teachers find private clients and start a small yoga teaching business in Atlanta. From my professional experience in market research and business consulting, and in wanting to share these skills with the greater yoga community, I’ve come up with a practical and creative plan that YOU can use to find private clients. I’m in the process of bringing this workshop to a studio in Atlanta, but before I do that, I need to test it out on you!
In order to make sure that I’m on the right track, and to fine-tune the program, I’m giving 2-3 yoga teachers the opportunity to take the full coaching workshop for FREE!
WHAT YOU’LL WIN:
A 3-hour workshop, personalized to your goals. You’ll leave with a plan showing you:
- How to select your niche
- Where to find private clients in your niche
- Deeply understanding what your clients want from your yoga instruction
- How to mindfully market your services to potential private clients (no website, business cards, or fliers necessary)
- Strategies and tactics for approaching potential private clients
- Selling without being sleazy
- Fairly packaging and pricing your services
All I ask of you is your honest feedback.
HOW TO APPLY:
I know yoga is non-competitive, so I’m being non-competitive too! Just fill out the form below. The winners will be randomly selected, but EVERYONE who applies will receive a special gift (after you click “Submit!”).
The deadline for submitting to the Yoga Business Coaching Non-Competition is Friday, April 15 at 11:59 PM. Winners will be notified on Monday, April 18 by email. We will arrange a meeting for the Yoga Biz Coaching Workshop immediately following the announcement.